Saturday, September 11, 2010

Aiken's Makin'!! :)

I took my kids (yes, I'm claiming all three of them) to Aiken's Makin'. It was fun!!! After we walked the shops we decided we needed some Italian Ice...
Let's see that middle tongue a little bit better...
Oh my! Okay, now let's get a clearer view of Ronni's.
I found this interesting. Ronni has geographical tongue spots and today her spot was taking up most of the right side of her tongue and the blueberry italian ice coloring just didn't stick to it. In case you're wondering why there aren't close up shots of Collin and my tongues... it's b/c we had mango/lemon and it didn't really change our tongues. :)
Of course the older two had to have their face painted. :) Ronni doesn't like to get hers painted so she and I found the port-a-potties while they were waiting in line. In case you can't tell... Kami has strawberries (I'm surprised she didn't get a zebra on there) and Collin got Pikachu.

Afterwards we went to the Halloween store and played a while then we went and got Paul and Stuart and went off geocaching but I left the camera at home. :) Now we're home making homemade pizza!! Yum yum!! Oh! And we started off the morning with home made cinnamon rolls. I'll have to post pics of those later! The dough was left to rise overnight and then this morning I baked it and frosted it...mmmmmm......

No comments: