Monday, May 9, 2016

Wood Badge

Remember how I said I staffed? Well, here are  pics from that experience.


I was teaching the EDGE method to my Fox Patrol. 

Big Bueno!

Rocket Launch

Rocket launch judges --- we even had an astronaut. ;) 


Game night!

This was my troop guide when I went through my course. Woo-hoo!

More rocket launching. 

Scout's Own Service

Staff meeting -- we did it during a movie so we didn't have to stay later than necessary. :) 

Walking to our final flag ceremony for weekend 1.


Opening ceremony for weekend 2.

My foxes!

Hmmmm.... tricky games!

I'm teaching the Eagle patrol

Yeah, I have short legs and that's a ginormous chair! Do you see the regular sized camping chair next to it? haha!!

Staff's beading ceremony. :) 

Troop Guides! We were cool! :D 



This is what the staff did during the service project. LOL!


There are over 900 pictures from Wood Badge and I just couldn't post them all. These are just some of my favorites. If you'd like to see my experience at Wood Badge then go here:

Weekend One
Pre Weekend Two
Weekend Two 

No comments: