Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Minute Maid Juice


I was sent coupons for the Influencers program with CM. YAY!! I love free stuff but I really love free stuff that we buy anyways -- like juice. :) My kids LOVED IT!! We were asked to buy the apple juice but they were out of apple juice so we got the mixed berry and fruit punch. I didn't realize until later that these are loaded with sugars. The apple juice, at least, is 100% fruit juice. That's what we like to drink around here. :) The kids still love it and we'll drink it. If we buy Minute Maid again then I'll be reading the labels a little better so I don't end up giving my kids sugar water that's flavored with juice. Still... they are enjoying it!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I still water down my 5 yr old's juice. :) He hasn't complained/noticed yet.