Monday, May 25, 2015

My top 10 blessings

I have been informed that this blogging challenge has made me sound like I'm venting and complaining a lot. I'm very sorry. I didn't intend for that to happen. I was just following the prompts. So... I'm going to try to make them more positive. So, here's a list of my top 10 blessings. :) There are many more.



My Children





Married for eternity to my husband

Going back to college as a mom

Yes, sometimes I complain about it but I am learning so much and I LOVE doing it and I love that I can be an example to my children.

The love of writing

I have written 5 novels and one screenplay. I have never published though. I just get a story in my head and have to get it out. I am currently writing a sequel to a book a friend of mine and I wrote based on a weird dream I had. LOL!

The Gospel

Purple Hair

My Dogs
My Cat
My love for scouting and the opportunity to be involved in scouting
I didn't have all the patches on my uniform yet so all of you uniform police --- I KNOW! :) 
 Being able to go backpacking with my son



No comments: