Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Make up -- what?

Yeah, so I don't like to wear make up. I often go completely make-up-less. ;) However, I am getting older and I'm seeing age spots and things in my face. I decided that maybe it was time to try make up again. The last foundation I bought was actually bought by my mom for my wedding. That was almost 13 years ago. I hated wearing it because I could feel it all day. I hated wearing lipstick for the same reason. The only things I'd wear was mascara and maybe eye liner. That was just for church or other things like that.
So, I have dived in and bought some make up! I bought it from Younique and the consultant I use is awesome. I explained why I don't like make up so she recommended I try Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation. It goes on like a cream and dries like a powder. I'll be honest... I do not feel it at all!!! :D
Then, we come to the lips. I don't even like chapstick. For some reason, having something on my lips makes my face feel oily. So, she recommended I try lip stain. Again, I absolutely love it. It goes on, dries, and I feel nothing. I can kiss my hubby and kids and nothing rubs off on them. I seriously love this stuff! I have two colors - Sassy and Sleek. My favorite is definitely Sleek. :)

Anyways, I'm just excited to have make up that I can't feel. Today, I even put it on just because. I mean, I can't feel it so it doesn't annoy me. I may as well wear it, then, right? :)

My consultant didn't ask me to post this - she doesn't even know I'm posting it. If you don't have a consultant then I completely recommend her. Here's her url:  https://www.youniqueproducts.com/MaryBell

No comments: