Sunday, November 22, 2015

Day 6 Disney Hollywood Studios

This was also Ryanne's birthday. So, let's start by saying that Star Tours started on Nov 17th and we were there on the 19th. YAY!! So we were some of the first to ride it. So fun!!!


C3PO!!!

Then we went to see The Little Mermaid.

Then we had to see Beauty and the Beast because it's my FAVORITE Disney cartoon. LOVE it!!



Family selfie waiting for the Frozen Sing A Long to start. 

Paul recorded the kids singing along with Let It Go. Collin knows it by heart and can do it karaoke. Ryanne tried telling Collin that Paul was recording but Collin gets nervous with the camera so Paul stuck his hand up to block Ryanne and poked her in the eye. Ooops. So, that's why she keeps her hand on her eye. You'll see Collin all excited and waving at something. it's because the fog machine was on and we were on the second row so it was rolling under the seats to us. It was cool. The kids loved this. They did this sing a long very well and we are all now honorary citizens of Arendelle! :)


This was the reprise. I just wanted to show you what it was like... the snow, the screaming girls. It was very cool! All Frozen fans everywhere loved this!!!

Lightning McQueen!!! We went to a Lights Camera Action Stunt Show!! :D 


Then the kids played in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground. It was cool! The slides were blades of grass. 

We went on the Rock n Roller Coaster with Aerosmith. It was the first one that went upside down for Ryanne. Collin was tall enough to design his own roller coaster that went upside down on The Sum of All Thrills in Epcot. Ryanne could design her own but not upside down. 


The Tower of Terror. Okay, I love roller coasters, but this I could do without. It freaked me out. I am one of those who likes to wave my hands in the air on roller coasters, but this one I gripped the handles and wouldn't let go. I don't like the free fall rides. They scare me. LOL! It was still fun though!

This was really cool. It made me want to go back and watch a bunch of the old classics. 


Singing in the Rain

Mary Poppins

Clint Eastwood

John Wayne

Indiana Jones

Casablanca

 Wizard of Oz

We had to get a Mickey Mouse shaped pretzel! 

The Indiana Jones stunt show!



 Osborne Family Christmas Lights.... so many lights. They blinked to the beat of the music playing. It was amazing!

No comments: