Thursday, April 18, 2013

Easter Sunday

The kids woke up this morning watching The Lamb of God as they ate their breakfast of eggs and strawberries. Yum! As we prepared for school I put the tv on you tube and we left it playing Easter songs and videos. It was a nice way to start the morning.

When the kids came home we gave them their gifts. For those of you who are wondering, we gave them chocolate. ;) I did allow the kids chocolate for Easter. They each got m&ms, a chocolate bunny, a small toy (my little pony for Ryanne and Legos for Collin), and a book each. Grandparents each gave them an outfit and my mom also gave them each a book as well. Yay! We love books!

We also dyed eggs last night but we did them a little differently. We dyed marble eggs. So fun!

Also, the pollen is crazy. My black shoes were covered with yellow powder. Haha! No wonder everyone is sneezing.











No comments: