Friday, December 12, 2008

Potty Training


Well, it's day 2 of potty training. He still wears the diapers when he sleeps or when we go out (we left for about 30 minutes today and I had him wear a diaper). Other than that he's been wearing his big boy underwear and he's only had one accident. I have all the necessary supplies, kid, candy, underwear, potty, and pennies for the candy machine. Yeah, he's using one of those cheap little gumball machines from Wal-mart. I put m&ms in it too... he's not so good w/ gum yet; he swallows it. (yes, he needs a haircut -- I know) =D When he pees in the potty I give him a penny and whatever he gets is his reward. He loves it! The gumballs even go around and around on a little ramp and he loves that. I'm so proud of how well he's doing b/c the first time we tried this it didn't go so well. I waited a few months and this time it's going soooo much better! YAY! Maybe he'll get the hang of it this time. *crossing my fingers*
Post a Comment