Saturday, December 13, 2008

Organizing the food storage...

Ug! What a task... while Paul and Collin were building the "wall"... the blog below.... and Ronni was napping I decided to tackle the daunting task of organizing the food storage. I had no idea how much room we had for more. It's still not perfect but so much better than before.


This is the BEFORE picture... pretty bad, huh?
This is one of the after pictures. All that empty space to the right of the bookshelf now has these and they are labeled too. I'll figure out something better later but for now this is going to have to do.
This is a close up of my shelves after organization took place.


Here is a pic w/ full view of most of the closet. Hopefully we'll be able to get some shelves soon so we can put themin there. Look at all that extra space we have! So much better than that first pic... huh?






4 comments:

Naomi said...

Wow... look at you all faithful... our food storage only lasts about a week before we have to go back to the store. LOL I guess that doesn't really count as storage then does it??? Keep up the good work!

Anna said...

Great job! Good for you. ugh, I so wish my husband would get down in the basement and clean things up to organize for food storage, like I have been begging him for three years now. It's the only task around here I am completely unwilling to do, I'm 90% positive that there are black widows down there. I say, let my lazy husband brave it, it's his mess. *shivers*

Erica said...

Way to go! Seems like you guys sure have been busy. I miss a lot while stuck in bed with the flu. Happy 3rd birth day to you as well mommy!! Great job with the wall. I always wondered if they would let you adopt with having a 2 bedroom home. We have talked about that, and only have 2 bedrooms and wondered how that would work out! Thanks for sharing.

Erica said...

Hey, Wasn't sure how else to send you a message since I don't have your email address. Could you email me? I'd like to email you directly so I can talk with you, if you don't mind. The link is through my profile.
Thanks Linda,
Erica