Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Music Game

Stole it from a fellow blogger... =D
Step 1: Put your iPod on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from each song (20 songs).
Step 3: Let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Star (*) the songs when someone guesses correctly.Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!

1. Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?
2. Heavenly Father, are you really there? (this one is super easy... you guys better get it. LOL! Yes, this is actually on my mp3 player. hehe!)
3. Maybe it's intuition; some things you just don't question.
4.I only speak the truth! I only speak the truth! I only speak the truth!
5. I've had my share of heart ache. I've felt the sting of pain.
6. There are stars in the southern sky.
7. Sun gone down, daylight saying goodbye.
8. Saying I love you is not the words I want to hear from you.
9. Never knew I could feel like this.
10. So this is love.
11. So no one told you life was gonna be this way.
12. Why drink the water from my hand contagious as you think I am?
13. If I could reach the stars I'd pull one down for you
14.When the rain is blowing in your face and the whole world is on your case.
15. I follow the night
16. Every time our eyes meet this feeling inside me...
17. Ok, you win. You caught me daydreaming again...
18. I was standing all alone against the world outside.
19. Wouldn't it be nice if we were older.
20.Can I talk to you a while?

1 comment:

Anna said...

A lot of those I can hear the song, but I couldn't give you the artist and title. Let me try some:
1. Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven
2. A Child's Prayer - Janice Kapp Perry
3. I knew I loved you - Savage Garden (I LOVE this song, it reminds me high school)
10. title is a blank but I think it's that Cinderella song.
14. To Make You Fell My Love - either Garth Brooks or Trisha Yearwood. I personally like Garth's version better (maybe someone else sings it too though)

Told you I couldn't think of them all. That was such a fun post, I think I may have to do it too!