Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sunday

I wanted to share what Collin did on Sunday during the primary program. As I mentioned earlier, the primary program was Sunday. For those of you who don't know what that means, it was a program done at church by the 3-11 year old kids. Collin won't be 3 until December so he won't be in it until next year but one of his friends was up there, Nicholas. When Nicholas got up there and said his two-word part Collin was standing in my lap, he started clapping and yelling "YAY!!!" (In our church everyone stays very quiet... they don't clap... hehe). Then he turned to me, still very loudly and said "Nicholas Wins!!" as Collin through his fists into the air. Crazy kid!

Below is a pic of the kids on Sunday. I thought they looked really cute. Ronni is wearing clothes she got from the showers -- a dress from Candace, tights from Roxanne, and a bow from Kiara (it was on the side of her head against Paul's shoulder). Thanks guys!



No comments: