Sunday, October 19, 2008

dragon & duck

Collin wanted to be a dragon this year for Halloween. On ebay I found a dragon costume (size 2-4T) for $4.99... yay!! It looks a little small though. Is my child really that tall??

Ronni didn't really give me a preference but I found this really cute duck outfit on ebay for $.99. Heck yeah!!! I thought it would be perfect b/c when she walks she sort of waddles. hehe. I have a pic of them sitting on the couch for a front view then I had them turn around so we could get a shot of their wings and Collin's spikes. hehe! They really seem to like their costumes!







2 comments:

B said...

way cute! What a fun year! You guys always have the best costumes - well, I don't know about always but we really liked the curious george - that was you guys right?

Paul said...

That was us! Collin was curious George and Paul was The Man in the Yellow Hat. LOL!!