Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patrick's Day!!!

Just to clarify, my kids picked out their own clothes and got themselves dressed. And yes, we went to the park and the grocery store with them dressed this way. I also went to the grocery store with 3 dandelions in my hair from the park. LOL!! I got some looks. =o)
Breakfast: Green eggs and toast.... does it look yummy?

Lunch: Green Macaroni and Cheese.

Dinner: Chunky Potato and Cabbage Soup in bread bowls. :)

Dessert: Green Banana and Strawberry Cream Pie

So that was our St. Patty's Day celebration. =o) Yummy!!!

5 comments:

alecia said...

I would like to award you the 2011 Young Mother of the Year, South Carolina award. for so many reasons :)

Lin Ryals said...

haha!! You are funny!

Necha said...

I love it all! The soup looks delicious!!!

Unknown said...

I would love the recipes for the soup and pie. Thanks : )

Mr. and Mrs. P said...

Im with Paul on the green food. It freaks me out. LOL.. I ate cabbage and that was green enough for me. I love all the fun things you do with the kids! What great memories you are building :)