Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun with the camera...

The first picture I was trying to get them to both look at me and smile at the same time. Collin got bored of grinning and saying "cheese!" and by the time the camera actually took the pic he was distracted by the tv. In the next picture he was trying to explain to Baby "A" how to say "cheese!" She wouldn't do it and he finally gave up and ran off to play. hehe


The third pic below was actually very difficult to get. I was trying to maneuver around two kids and still stretch my arm out far enough. haha! It was interesting. The last pic is of the kids posing with their "grandma blankets" as Collin calls them. Their great-great grandma made them and she just shipped Baby "A's" and it arrived in the mail yesterday. I wanted Collin to know that he had already gotten his so I had them lay on them together. Collin on his and Baby "A" on hers. =) Aren't they cute!

No comments: