Friday, August 1, 2008

updating



I have been informed that I needed to get some more pics up here so... that's what I'm doing. hehe. We have a wall with all the family pictures on it and we don't have one of "Ronni" yet. (Collin can't pronounce her name so he calls her Ronni and Paul and I have been calling her that too. haha! She now responds to Ronni.) Anyways... I have been trying to get her to pose for pics so I can put one on the wall. I have been having a hard time b/c when the flash goes off it puts a huge shadow on her head but I think I finally got one. I had to turn the flash off and it was really hard b/c the slightest movement turned the picture fuzzy but I got one!!

It's the first one. The second one I turned the flash back on b/c I knew there was no way I could get Collin and Ronni still at the same moment. haha!

1 comment:

Celeste@MomBodFitness said...

I am soo happy for you Linda!! What a neat family. Glad you are doing well.