Sunday, September 9, 2012

Breakfast...

This was really yummy!!

Sundays are always crazy because we're all getting ready and at different stages of the getting ready process. So, this morning I tried something new. We all got together and blessed the food but I had food that the kids could serve themselves. I had a plate of buttered toast. Yumm.... and a bowl of fruit salad. Here's how I made the fruit salad.....
You can probably use whatever fruit you have on hand but I used blueberries, strawberries, grapes, and kiwi. Then I added 3 drops of Wild Orange Essential Oil (you have to use caution because not all essential oils are okay to eat so it has to be a certain type). Then I put it in the fridge for 30 minutes. I pulled it out and mixed it up. The oil and all the fruit juices had mixed together to make a wonderful dressing on the fruit. It was so yummy. The kids were able to just scoop the fruit on their places and grab a piece of toast. There is also a water dispenser in the fridge so they got their own water. It worked out so well. Loved it! I may have to do this more often!! :)

No comments: