Thursday, May 10, 2012

Random fun -- dress up and drive in! :)

We went to the drive - in movie theater with my mom. She's hiding behind Ryanne b/c she doesn't like to have her picture taken. hehe! We brought dinner and played Monopoly Junior while we waited for the movie to start. The kids were in their pajamas b/c we normally don't leave until after midnight. The first show was The Lorax and the second one was The Hunger Games. :) YAY!! The kids slept for The Hunger Games. It was the second time Paul and I had seen it but my mom hadn't yet and I wanted to see it again.

Really, dress up boxes are the greatest!!! I think Collin definitely won for originality. He's a Ninja-ballerina-Uncle Sam combination thingy. LOL!!! Ryanne was wearing her sailor girl costume. It was cute too but Collin's was just wacky!

No comments: