Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sight Words exercise!

I was so excited when I saw a picture of this on Pinterest. Such a cute way to practice sight words.
Isn't it super cute? It's a parking lot and I tell him where to park the car and he has to find the word or I park the car and he has to tell me what word I park the car on. On pinterest, it's a mat on the table and a little boy is using a real toy car to roll around but this is better for us b/c we just don't have the space. This hangs on the wall so we can go to it in the morning. It's how we start off phonics class which is Collin's least favorite of all his classes so it's a great way to get him smiling at the start of it. =o)

2 comments:

Adelina Priddis said...

What a fun idea!!

teekaroo said...

I really like this idea. Sight words give my dd fits.