Monday, January 2, 2012

Goals for 2012

Goals scare me. Often my goals are just too high and I never achieve them. So, hopefully my goals this year will be achievable. We'll see. So, here are my goals.
  1. I will do better at journaling -- at least weekly.
  2. I will do better at preschooling Ryanne.
  3. I will complete at least 2 hrs of MY school/day M-Sa or 12 hrs/week.
  4. We will do FHE every week!! We are a bit sporadic with that. I know... bad bad Linda. We do family scripture and prayer every night though. Does that give me some points?
Anyway.... those are my goals. Totally achievable right? I've joined a journaling group on FB, I have Ryanne's curriculum and plan all worked out and I found a blog that gives a year of FHEs. Awesome!! Whoo! So, those are mine. What are yours?

1 comment:

chickangell said...

My New Year's Resolutions are:
1. Focus on being fit.
2. Treat my writing as a career, not a hobby
3. Let go of things which I have no control over.

Yeah, there are only three, but they cover A LOT of ground!

Best of luck with yours Linda!! I think you can handle it!!