Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hair

We've been doing more hair styles with Ryanne. It's been fun!! :) Here are a couple of our favorites. :)


These were supposed to be micro twists but I learned that I didn't have the patience for them so they turned out to just be mini twists. hehe!! :) Next time... maybe... I'll try micro twists. Or, maybe I won't.


Here, I french braided all of her hair up into a ponytail on the top of her head. She loves me doing her hair now. At Christmas we put a texture softener in her hair. It's basically a very very mild relaxer. It pulled her curls just enough that they don't tangle in a split second. I still have to detangle her hair twice daily but it's so much easier and she brings me all of her hair stuff and asks me to do her hair so, it's great. :)

1 comment:

ALYN said...

So pretty! love the twists. Awesome hair!