Thursday, December 29, 2011

New colors in the dining room!

Our dining room table is the coolest table ever. It looks sort of like a quarter of a circle so there is a cornered side and a rounded side. So, it has a rounded bench and two chairs. I think it's the neatest table ever and we bought it for $20 early in our marriage about 9 years ago. The upholstery is a bit out-dated and frayed so we are re-upholstering it.... on piece at a time. Today, I did the two chairs.


Before

After
What do you think? I've never re-upholstered anything before and, I must admit, playing with the staple gun was a lot of fun!! :)

2 comments:

Adelina Priddis said...

those look awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Those look so great! With everything you've done lately, I'm not even going to recognize your place next time I come over!