Saturday, December 31, 2011

I'm finished with the dining room furniture!!

I'm so excited that I'm finished. Hooray!! I have finally finished re-upholstering the dining room furniture.
Kind of a before shot. I had already done the chairs but you get the idea. :)

A "before" shot from the kitchen.

After shot from the kitchen. Can you tell this is also where we do school? hehe! ;) All those European flags in the background.

After shot.
What do you think? I'm so excited that we'll finally be able to eat at the table again. There are no Christmas projects going on there and the chairs are all together. YAY!! :)

4 comments:

Leah said...

looks great!

Unknown said...

Nice work! I love the new look!

ALYN said...

Very impressive! Looks so modern and stylish.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.