Saturday, March 21, 2009

Loooong day -- but fun!!

Okay... my day started at 12am. I was one of the crazy Twilight fans waiting for the DVD... lol!! Then, to make myself seem even more idiotic, I watched the movie when I got home. This put me to bed around 3:30am. I awoke an hour later to a horrible screeching sound in the living room. I ran in there to find the cats hissing and spitting at a neighbor's cat who loves to torment my cats. Our windows were open and this cat decided to jump up on the window sill. The three cats were ready to fight w/ nothing but a screen separating them. I hissed at the cat and he jumped down then I closed the window and cuddled mine for a while until they calmed down.

Whoo!! Tired yet? I am! Then at 6am Collin comes to the bedroom to wake me up. He was ready to start his day whether I was or not. I got him settled and fed then I took a shower and got ready to go. I had to leave at 7:45am to get to a conference in Augusta that was starting at 9am. The conference was awesome -- I learned a lot and it was over around 3pm.

I got back home around 3:50pm. I changed clothes, peed and loaded the kids up in the car to get to a birthday party. It was a ton of fun! Collin, especially, loved it. It was Ninja Turtle themed and my friend did an awesome job. "Shredder" decided to cause trouble at the birthday party and "Master Splinter" sent some help for the "birthday ninjas". Collin and the other kids received bandanas to tie around their heads and received training to earn their weapons before going against the Shredder (pinata). It was really cute!! LOL!! But Collin was having so much fun we didn't get back home until after 7pm. Yikes!

Now I'm home, about to get Collin to bed. I still have things to do tonight including going back to work so I'm going to go so I can get started and maybe I will be able to go straight to bed when I get back from work.

I'm tired. =D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had the start of a great night. I would have loved to sit up with you and watch twilight. How was the movie? I am afraid the movie will ruin the book.

Anna said...

What a day. That birthday party sounds like so much fun. Ninja turtles was the big thing when I was in elementary school.