Sunday, March 1, 2009

Collin's first talk

Collin gave his first talk in primary today!! YAY!! He did pretty well. He told the story of Jonah and the Whale. I had to help him out some. I asked him questions to get him going like... who is this? What did God as him to do? Where did he go? What happened next?... etc. He did well. He got a few laughs too. He was a goob and was soooo excited to give his first talk. LOL!! Silly kid. I just wish we had been given more notice. I got a phone call from the primary secretary yesterday afternoon asking if Collin could do it. Last week was conference so things got weird. ;)

3 comments:

The Piersons said...

Awww!! Sounds like he did a great job. When I was serving in primary I LOVED when the younger kids would give the talks and scriptures etc. It is totally adorable!

The Piersons said...

I didn't know you were green!! That is awesome! Yep..I hear you on the weird hippy thing. I am pretty sure John's family thinks I am crazy. I used cloth diapers with Brinley for a little while, but they just don't do the job like disposables, plus she got really bad diaper rash. So I figured that if I go green with everything else it will compensate for our small contribution to our local landfill...lol! I am going to check out these diapers you speak of...they sound pretty nifty! Talk with you soon!

Anna said...

You must be proud of yourself too, Momma. I can't wait to see my son do that! How fun.