Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hair Experiments

I am trying to grow my hair out but living in South Carolina has always made me give up on that dream as the sweat drips down my neck and I am forced to hold my hair up or throw it up into a ponytail... again. I just get so bored with the ponytail sometimes. So, I have been experimenting with up-dos. YAY!!! Here are just a few I have done.


This one and the one below are the same one... just different angles. I had a hard time taking a picture of my own hair. This is one of my FAVORITES!!!



Look!! I finally figured out an easy way to take a picture of the back of my head in the mirror. Ignore the hole in the wall, we're painting the bathroom and I took the vent cover off. :) This is a fun hairstyle to do on a frizzy, need to wash my hair type of day. :) I just braid a scarf into my hair and then twist it up. :)
Hopefully I'll make it through this summer without chopping off all my hair. :)

1 comment:

ALYN said...

very pretty! I need to learn some more hairstyles! Your curly hair looks great in all these up-do's.