Thursday, November 3, 2011

Book Reviewer... success??

So, for Christmas I received a Nook. Oh yes, it was the most wonderful thing ever!! The downfall was that the books were too easy to buy. I didn't have to go to a store or wait for it to arrive or anything. I just had to click, "Buy" and then "Confirm" and then it was right there. Right at my fingertips. I realized that I was spending too much money on books so I had to come up with a cheaper way to receive books. Free? Anyone giving away free books? It turned out that there were. The catch? I had to start reviewing book on a book review blog so I created my own blog to review books. I started the blog in March and received my first free book in July. I started going through smaller publishing companies.So, I would get a book and review it. No big deal. Anyways... a few months later my fan base has grown and I am now getting contacted by the marketing companies for authors and I'm super excited!!! As of right now I have three book review blog tours scheduled for November, three for December, an author interview and an author guest blog for December. I also have a book review blog tour scheduled for March and an author interview. I am super excited!!! :) Best of all.... all these books are FREE!!!! :) I am so excited for my little blog. Hooray!!! =o) I was just so excited that I wanted to share. =o)
Post a Comment