Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!!

Before you look at these pictures know that I live in the south. Snow is rare. Don't make fun of my pics ;)



Collin thought snow meant we had to make a snow man. I didn't have much to work with so I gathered all the snow on about 20' worth of fence and made this little 2-3" tall snowman. hehe! Isn't it cute? I couldn't find anything small enough to work as eyes and mouth so he's faceless.
This is how well the snow stuck... oh wait!! Yeah, it ddin't stick but it's still snowing -- you just can't see it in this picture. ;)

Here is proof of snow!! LOL!!



3 comments:

Erica said...

How funny! We have about that much snow here right now! lol Kids are funny. Braylynne was dying to sled in it! Your activity was cute. Does he get all his numbers right? If so, for at 3, that is awesome! Braylynne still has no interest in numbers really. She enjoys writing her name and likes to do that over and over again! haha (I still can't comment on the craftivities blog)

B said...

I love the mini snowman! How fun! We miss you!

Michelle Ross said...

Where abouts do you live?

http://lovingmylife.wordpress.com/

I wish it would snow here in Idaho.