Sunday, February 20, 2011

We Survived Stake Conference!!

Yay!! I was so excited. This is the first time in a long time that I said "no" to singing in the choir. I really missed being able to do that but the plus was that Paul and the kids went. Paul normally doesn't want to handle the kids by himself ... I mean, face it, he would get NOTHING from the talks so, in the past, he just read my notes. So today all four of us were able to go and sit together and everything. Unfortunately, I was unable to take notes b/c I spent a lot of time reading books, playing with magnets, coloring or playing with silly puddy. I did hear a lot of the talks though and they were awesome!! I was so proud of how well the kids did too. They made it through the entire 2 hrs with a few potty breaks and one quick short walk around the church during the intermediate hymn to give them a chance to get the wiggles out. YAY for my kids!!! :)

3 comments:

H2 said...

You go Collin and Ronni!

alecia said...

Yay! I didn't even know you were behind me for the first 40 minutes (until we met in the bathroom and you told me)

Mr. and Mrs. P said...

awesome!! stake conference is always such a long stretch for kids. I'm glad you got to enjoy it as a family!