Thursday, November 4, 2010

Would you rather....

Would you rather be wealthy and ugly, wise and sickly, or beautiful and stupid? This is the prompt given for today. I think that out of these options then I'd rather be wise and sickly. I don't care much for wealth or for being ugly and I definitely don't want to be beautiful and stupid! Who really wants that? However, I am not very smart and I think that being wise would be awesome. Although, being sickly would not be much fun either but out of the options given, this is the best one in my opinion. Which one would you be?

5 comments:

Necha said...

Wise and sickly. I'm not necessarily sickly, but I have been. I have my disease back, and it doesn't scare me. I understand it, and its fine. It's part of who I am. So I will keep my "sickly" and gains some wise!! :) woot woot!

Leah said...

It's a toss-up for me. I just over-think these kinds of questions and then can't pick one. But I agree that I would NOT want to be beautiful and stupid. Stupidity is not an option I would ever choose.

A said...

Bring on the Plastic Surgery cause I can afford it!

Ginanne said...

i dont want to be sickly, its not fun, i am already beautiful but stupid (thanks to brain damage from the sickly) and im certainly not wealthy or ugly. hmm, no idea.

Unknown said...

I agree with Alan. I hate being sick so no to that one. I figure it your beautiful and stupid you would be to stupid to know you were stupid so I could live with that one but I would choose wealthy and ugly. Who cares if you are ugly and we could really use some money right about now. Andy asked well isn't a beautiful, stupid girl also wealthy.