Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NaNoWriMo

Another thing happening this month is National Novel Writing Month and most of you know me and know that I enjoy writing. It's one of my favorite things to do in my spare time. So, this month, I am writing a novel based on the Screenplay I wrote in April for Script Frenzy. :) Why do I get myself involved with these things? I think I'm busy enough with kids, being a full time student and being the primary president. Do I really need other things? Evidently, I do. I love it too much to not do it! So... here is the synopsis of the story I'm writing for this month.
"A woman travels across country to help a friend prepare for her wedding that the groom knows nothing about. She unexpectedly finds herself the confidant to a dying woman, reliving dangerous pasts and falling in love with the last person she ever expected to."
And the poster I made for it:

No comments: