Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Apology

I am sorry. There really hasn't been much going on here. Okay, stuff has been going on but I've been working on a couple of papers and they've been keeping me occupied but here's our exciting news.

PAUL GOT THE JOB!!! Yes, folks! He will start working on November 1st in cyber security. We are very excited!! We will be rolling in the dough! Okay, not really, we will just be getting paid a bit more than the fast food corporations have been paying for the past... uh... 8 years. :) YAY!!!!! I'm so excited for Paul and for us. :) HOORAY!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!! I am so excited your are staying and of course the new job. I hope he loves it and things get better and better for you all.

Tom and Juli said...

Congrats to Paul! That is awesome!

B said...

congrats guys! :) that is super great:)