Thursday, June 25, 2009

Out on the Town - Day 3


On Monday afternoon we decided to go out on the town and see what we could find. In the picture above (click it for a larger view) all those ripples in the water are FISH!! Oh my goodness! I couldn't believe it in there. I told the kids not to fall in b/c those fish looked hungry. haha!


I took this picture just b/c I thought Collin looked so grown up. He was walking a few feet away from us, in his own world, with this funky little criss-cross gait, bouncing his little jellyfish yo-yo.

The kids found the dinos and had to ride. Collin was so tired at this point (Ronni already had a nap) that we had to tell him to stop waving at the camera. He just kept waving even when we told him he could get down. haha! He set himself to automatic.

No comments: