Saturday, April 4, 2009

He can sleep anywhere...

He was being incredibly whiny so I decided we would all go outside and play so I could get a break. I close the gates, sit in the chair and read outside while the kids run wild. It was going great until Ronni took something from Collin so he pulled her hair and she started screaming and stomping at him (honestly, I would have too). So, we came back inside. Both the kids were throwing a temper tantrum so they both went to time out. Collin's time out was the computer chair and Ronni was in the hallway. Collin curled up in a ball and was pretending to snore. Suddenly the snoring stopped. I looked over and realized he was asleep. LOL! He slept for about an hour in this position. He must have been pretty tired... no wonder he was being mean and cranky.

2 comments:

Anna said...

That is way funny. Will does that too. Just today he fell asleep standing up and leaning over an end table where he was coloring with a pen. I love how they can do that. I wish I had that special power.

The Piersons said...

That is to funny and adorable. I hope Brinley will be like that. She only sleeps in two places. In her bed or on her daddy at this point.