Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Week - day 2


Today we talked about Christ washing the apostles feet after the last supper. Picture above and below are parts of our "last supper". Above is unleavened bread and below is meat that I cooked. I soaked it in olive oil and garlic then skewered it and stuck it in the oven. Yummmm....
After we discussed the story I dressed the kids up (below). One of my little apostles (Collin) ate a chocolate cupcake leftover from yesterday's 'edible tombs' so he has chocolate on his chin. LOL!! His sheet was tighter so he looked more like an apostle than a caveman but he didn't like it so tight and asked me to loosen it thus... the caveman look. haha! But Ronni looks really cute!!! =D She even got upset any time the blanket fell from her head. haha!
Here is our feast: unleavened bread, salad, meat, raisins, olives, boiled eggs, and dessert we had some mixed berries. mmm...

No comments: