Sunday, June 16, 2013

OOTD

 This is my overall outfit of the day (OOTD).
 Okay, first off, pre-DYT, I never would have worn a flower in my hair. HA!! The idea just makes me laugh. However, I LOVE wearing flowers now. They are so fun! This flower came from Hobby Lobby for $2. I want to make my own -- a bunch of them -- but I haven't yet.
 The pink shirt is New York & Company which sells for about $27. I bought it from Goodwill for $3.50. The purple shirt is a Land's End T-shirt with a little pocket on the chest. Most of the t-shirts at Land's End sell for $20-30 and I bought it from Goodwill for $3.50. Yay!!
I haven't gotten very many patterns because I have a hard time figuring out if they are my type or not but this one just sang type 2! :) So.... the brand is NEXT and it is actually a UK brand. The sizing was weird which made me wonder and then I had to look it up. Most of their skirts cost 26-36 pounds. This is apparently $40-55. I bought it for $3.50 from Goodwill too. YAY for Goodwill. This outfit cost a total of $10.50 plus the accessories. :)

No comments: