Thursday, August 9, 2012

School Schedule

I was trying to come up with a way to make a schedule to work with our new organization method. Most of them figure out every 15 minutes and the students have to do this subject during this time. Fortunately, I don't have to do that. As virtual schoolers, we have a little more freedom with our schedule. Plus, my son works better having a little bit of power, that's why we give him a choice. So, how can I have a flexible schedule so Collin is still able to choose his subjects without giving him complete power? Well, here's what I came up with....

See.... Collin is still able to choose what to do. I love this! :) YAY!! So, each time slot he gets to choose. Okay, some of them he doesn't get to choose... like 10-11:30... some days he has speech and class connects assigned so we'll do them then. Of course, I don't know when the Class Connects are going to be scheduled this year but normally the 1st graders are at 10am. Even if they aren't, we will be able to watch the recorded classes at that time.

You should be able to click on the picture to get to the downloadable version that you can download and change it however you want. If it doesn't work then click here http://docs.com/MWUV

No comments: