Monday, June 25, 2012

Another exciting week!

Tuesday:
We went to the $1 movie... again!! This time we saw Legend of the Guardians.
Here's a preview:
This is definitely more of a boy show. Collin and I really liked it. Actually, Collin thought it was AWESOME!! Ryanne... well, not so much. She was bored through most of it. It was a bit darker than I thought it would be but it was still pretty good.... well, if you like legend and adventure and fighting and owls. :)

Tuesday, Paul and I also had a chance to go on a date that night. We went on a double with some friends - the Angells - we went out to eat and then went to the movies to see Snow White and the Huntsman. It was pretty good. Kristen Stewart succeeded again in making a character I always thought was a fairly happy person into a sad and depressed one. Oh well.... But, overall, I liked the  movie.

Wednesday:
We went to see the free show of Chad Cruise, the Magician.
The kids thought it was awesome. I must admit though, Paul has kind of ruined magic for me. I keep seeing what they are doing. I know what things are... it's just not as much of a mystery as magic once was but the kids loved it so it made me happy too. :)

Thursday and Friday we SWAM!! Yeap, we swam at friends' homes. It was fun!! Collin and I still managed to get sunburned while wearing 110 SPF sunblock. But, that's okay. It was still tons of fun.

Saturday: My MOM's birthday!! She came into town and we took her out for dinner. That was a nice treat for the kids too.

No comments: