Monday, June 27, 2011

Prom


 Don't you love the shoes?? hehe! I thought they were awesome! Of course, I'm the one who wore white backless tennis shoes for my wedding so... I totally approved of the shoes. And, yes, one has purple polka dots and the other blue. They were once white but Kami colored them. :)



One of Kami's best friends -- Kylie. :)

FYI - Kami was in the living room doing Zumba in her formal wear while waiting for her date. :) Paul got a video of it but I didn't want to embarrass her. If she wants me to then I'll post it later but for now, I'll just tell you about it. hehe! I thought it was awesome! =o)

2 comments:

Mandy Vermillion said...

She looks very pretty!

Anna said...

I LOVE it! I wore white flip flops on my wedding day, so I approve of the casual footwear as well. It keeps her young! :-)