Friday, January 8, 2010

Where'd she sleep???

Ronni always wakes up in the middle of the night cold. The reason she does this is because she removes her warm pajamas and kicks off her blankets. Of course she's going to feel cold. The other night she asked if she could sleep under her bed (this is where the heating vent is located ;). I allowed her to. She curled up under the bed, I covered her up and gave her her bear and we kissed her goodnight after prayers. She slept there all night and didn't wake up whimpering or come crawling into our bed. She slept for twelve hours! haha!! Crazy girl!!!

2 comments:

Tilton Bunch said...

What an idea?! My two babies won't hardly stay out of my bed (though I haven't pushed them too much) But I bet that would help at least my youngest sleep. Creative! Just saying Hello from CM!

Jen M said...

my kids love getting warm and cozy on our heating vents. Though they have never fallen asleep for the night on one. Ronni is very cute for staying asleep on the heater vent. megan sometimes kicks off her blankets too..