Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Morning OFF!!!

Well, Paul said he wanted me to go off on my own and he'd watch the kids this morning! Woot!! I didn't know what to do. I went grocery shopping Thursday so I didn't need to do that again. We really don't have the money to do anything so I had to do something free. I wrote letters to some friends while sitting in downtown (I love to ppl watch there). I watched a man take his Irish Wolfhound into Ace Hardware. haha! Then I went to the library and picked out a book for playgroup (we rotate who gets the activity and next week is my turn -- the whole thing will rotate around Hickory Dickory Dock and they actually had a book called Hickory Dickory Dock!). Anyways... after my exciting trip to the library I went to Hobby Lobby and walked around a bit then came home. Dh asked me what I did so I told him. His response was, "What? That's pathetic! Next time, I expect you to do more than that." I asked him for suggestions but he couldn't come up with any either. I also didn't miss the "next time". haha!!
It was really nice and kind of relaxing. Now, time to get my nose to the grindstone again. Let's get this house clean and knock my 'to do' list down so it's a little bit shorter. On the bright side --- I don't have a sharing time to plan this week. ;) I love doing sharing time but it just makes my 'to do' list shorter when it's not there. ;)

1 comment:

Jen M said...

It's always nice when we can get some time out to ourselves. My husband says the same thing to me all the time. I'm always going to the library , at least 2 or 3 times a week. Hey it's free and there's so much good stuff there for me and my kids. I don't know why he teases me about going there.