Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas is here!!!

Collin and I decorated for Christmas during Ronni's nap. She looked so excited when she came into the living room afterwards and found a Christmas tree w/ the lights. Woo-hoo! What excitement!

Here is Ronni examining a snowman a little more closely.
These are our stockings. I had to buy Ronni's today so hers doesn't have a gingerbread girl on it but from L to R they are Dad, Mom, David, and Collin's. We'll have to get the gingerbread girl from my MIL to sew on for Ronni's. =D

Here are all the stockings lined up from L to R they are: Dad, Mom, David, Collin, Ronni, the cats (they share one), and Arwen (the dog). Ralf (the fish) doesn't get one. ;)


Here's our living room... ignore the toys and bean bag... lol!




3 comments:

Naomi said...

Everything looks great! We are hopefully putting our tree up tomorrow after church... but I don't even know where to find everything. And can I just say your daughter is adorable! Your son too!

Colleen Smith said...

Your MIL is ready to sew on the ginger girl for that beautiful daughter. Wish you were here to help with my decorating. It may have to wait until all of you do get here to help. Love ya lots,
Mom Smith

A Place To Dream said...

makes me want to decorate! looks so festive. FUN!