Monday, February 9, 2015

Thinking Day

As a Daisy leader, I got to attend Thinking Day!!

All the girls and leaders of the troop who attended.

Checking out the Japan display with my Daisies. He was teaching them origami. I only had 6 girls there. You can't see them all in this picture, but they were there. 

Here's Ryanne swapping her S.W.A.P.S. (Special Watchamacallits Affectionately Pinned Somewhere).

The Daisies!! One of them had to leave early for a gymnastics recital. She made it in the big group picture and individual picture, but she didn't make it in this one. :( Sad.... Oh!! The man in there is the dad of one of the girls. There are supposed to be 2-3 co-leaders depending on the size of the group. I'm a solo leader because the co-leader backed out after 2 meetings. So, this dad has helped a couple of times and the girls love him. They're trying to convince him to be a co-leader. LOL! 

The girls were supposed to dress up as powerful or inspirational women. Ryanne dressed up as Misty Copeland.

You can almost see all the girls in this one. The astronaut is in the back with me and then Ryanne was there somewhere. I think we were checking out Mexico here. :) 

No comments: