Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What? There was a sewing machine under there?

That's right folks! I pulled out the sewing machine today that my mom left while she's on a mission. I made a skirt! I went through some clothes and found some of my old khaki scrubs that I don't wear anymore. I ripped out the seams and turned it into a skirt. Here are pics.... but, before you judge, remember that I haven't sewn anything since I was 14 (except for sock monkeys a few Christmases ago).

First pic is the front with a small slit in the middle. 

The middle pic is the back with the panel and the bottom pic is me wearing the skirt. :) Ignore the mess! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job! I have SUCH a love hate relationship with my sewing machine. I love the idea of sewing but I always feel like throwing the thing across the room whenever I do (don't worry, it's never happened). My lines are never even close to being straight. But I still try...