Tuesday, July 7, 2009

School and adoption....

Just wanted to update..... We finally have an adoption finalization date!! Whoop!! Whoop! YAY!!!!

Another update --- I'm in school! My classes for this semester are Education Without Boundaries, Language and Communication: Essay, Language and Communication: Research, Language and Communication: Presentation, Health and Fitness, and History.

Final update: I am the primary president now. For those of you who don't know the primary is what we call the children ages 18 mos - 11 years. This means I'm over all the teachers, kids, Sunday activities and Wednesday activities. It's fun though! I love the kids!!! =D

2 comments:

B said...

congrats on the date and whew, I'm exhausted just reading about all you have going on! If anyone can, you can!

MStevenson said...

Sounds like your keeping yourself busy!