Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SHE'S OURS!


The court hearing was yesterday. It was very nerve racking for me just b/c I don't like public speaking and I had to sit in the witness stand and answer questions, so did Paul. Ronni decided to run for me when I was on the stand so Paul jumped up to stop her but the judge stopped the lawyer to tell us that she can run around if she wants to as long as she's not endangering herself. Even the bailiff was playing with her as she was running around the court room. At the end the judge said she's ours. We started getting up to leave and Collin asked, "Is she ours forever now?" haha! So cute!!! I've attached a pic with the judge, lawyer, case worker, guardian and us. Whoot! I'm so excited this step in our life is finished. YAY!!!

5 comments:

Anna said...

I love that picture. It seems like everybody in it is very happy with the decision! Congratulations. I can't wait to see pictures of you all when you get sealed in the temple. :o)

Stormy said...

I agree with Anna 100%

Novak Caboose said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I know you can't wait for her to really get to be yours forever! How long til you get to go to the temple?

Lin Ryals said...

I hope we can get there sometime this month. I dunno. It depends on how quickly we get things rolling. B/c of how this adoption has gone we were just taking things one step at a time... just in case. ;)

trennia said...

Awesome! Praise the Lord!!!