Saturday, May 9, 2009


Look what out neighbors got!!!! It's awesome!! My kids LOVE it!! Collin even called Nana and asked her to get him his own. haha! They're a little expensive though. We've talked him down to a slip and slide and we'll just borrow Gwyn's. haha! It has a wall to climb, small slide in the middle (where Ronni was most of the time), big slide, and a pool! AWESOME!!!

Here's Ronni going down the big slide w/ Gwyn.

Here's Collin going down the big slide on a float -- totally increases the speed! He had sooooooooo much fun!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I want to play on that! I'm probably too heavy though. he he

MStevenson said...

That looks awesome.

Lin Ryals said...

Actually the weight limit is 400 lbs. ;)

Erica said...

I wanna play!! I saw this set up in Kmart the one day! It was very expensive... but looks like fun!