Friday, June 27, 2008

Adoption Update!!!

As you know, we have been trying to adopt through LDS Family Services. We have been approved since Aug '07 and have been waiting ever since for a birthmom to choose us to raise her baby.Well, a birthmom has contacted us and things are looking good. Hopefully, if the birthmom doesn't change her mind, we will have her in our home within the next week or two. She is seven mos old and absolutely adorable. Her birthmom is fabulous, too. I am not sure if I am allowed to post her pics since she isn't legally ours yet. Once the papers are signed though (keeping fingers crossed) then I will be sure to post pics on here. I just wanted to share the knews! YAY!!!

1 comment:

B said...

Oh my goodness! That is so exciting! We'll keep you in our prayers! Wow!!!!